Social Media Blitz for products, events
Matty D. Media offers event promotion services for distribution 2-8 weeks before an event. The promotion is driven by a broadcast-quality video produced by Matty D. Media. Matty D’s Social Media Blitz is perfect for events and product rollouts.
Social Media Blitz starts at $425 and includes:
- Video segment produced to promote event
- See HD Video Package A for video segment details
- Your choice of one of the six “extra services” listed below
Watch Matty D. Media’s promotion for the Red Door Home Store’s event in Topeka.
By hiring Matty D. Media to manage your next promotion, you are hiring a project manager for a well-rounded digital marketing approach. Many small businesses and organizations have a staff photographer, or graphic designer, but not a video producer. With the Social Media Blitz, a Matty D. Media project manager will work with all client staff to incorporate existing creative works such as logos and archival photos.
Extra services to bundle with the Blitz – $125 apiece
- Facebook event page creation, management and video upload
- Press release written, with video link, and e-mailed to local media
- Blog article written within client’s website, also featuring Matty D. Media video
- E-mail created within client’s marketing platforms (such as Constant Contact) which features video link with thumbnail photo and play button
- Promotional communications posted to a secondary social media platform (Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and others)
- Facebook live coverage before, during and to wrap up event (4 hour max)
Clients may choose to boost posts on Facebook at an additional cost. A Matty D. Media producer will provide the service of creating a boosted post through Facebook Ads Manager for free. The additional advertising dollars will be paid to Matty D. Media in addition to the 50% deposit for the Social Media Blitz.
For many local businesses around Lawrence, Kansas every $10 of boosted video content on Facebook makes approximately 700-2,000 new impressions.